Information Request Form ↘️
10 Bad Foods - Dr. Joel Wallach
4. Oats, Oatmeal – even if it says that it’s gluten free
5. Fried Food – nothing fried! You should boil, broil or bake and never more than medium rare.
6. Oils – Yes, this includes Olive Oil! NO canola, NO coconut, etc... If it has OIL in the name don’t use it. This also includes anything made from oil, like salad dressing. Dr. Wallach recommends using salt and lemon juice as a salad dressing. No margarine or combo spreads. No mayonnaise. Nothing made from oils.
7. No burned fats – If you grill your food, try to have something between the food and the fire (like aluminium foil) so the juice doesn’t drip onto the flame and deposit dangerous things on the meat.
8. Any nitrates added to meat – (ie: deli meats) tell your butcher NO NITRATES or NITRITES!
9. No carbonated drinks of any kind within one hour before, during or one hour after meals.
10. Skin of a baked potato (or yam, or sweet potato). If you boil a potato, you can eat the skins.
o Poach; This is his number one choice because the water never reaches a temperature greater than 212 degrees.
o Scramble with butter over very low heat and only until they are just setting up. If you can hear them cooking it’s too hot.
o Soft boil with the yolk still runny. Some call them “2 minute eggs” o Raw Eggs
Salt, Dairy,Fish, Chicken,Pork,Lamb,Beef—rare/medium rare,Veggies,Fruit (not for diabetes sub out for vegetables),
Mixed, Salted Nuts—no peanuts,Nut Butters—no extra sugar, Rice, Millet, Pure Buckwheat (Isn’t wheat), Beans,
Couscous (made from pearl millet only), Quinoa, Corn (Non- GMO), Coffee, Tea, Green tea, Red wine,
4-8, 8oz glasses of filtered water each day. Avoid soft plastic bottles.
Lard (yes, lard!)
Any carbohydrate (except oatmeal -see below) that is “Gluten Free” is OK.
20,000 ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) points of antioxidants daily – Do a Google search for “ORAC food values” and figure out which foods to eat to get to this number.
Salt your food to taste – To properly digest your food you need stomach acid and salt helps in the creation of stomach acid.
Use Butter - Margarine is simply oil in a solid state. If you cook with butter, make sure the heat is low enough that the butter doesn’t turn brown in the pan.